Home Remedies, Methods and Remedies to Remove Unwanted Hair | Unwanted Hair Removal Gharelu Nuskhe In Hindi What is the remedy to remove unwanted hair from the face or on the body. What are the methods to remove unwanted hair ?
Beauty, beauty is something that everyone likes. Especially women like beauty very much. Every woman dreams that we look our best, so we spend a lot of money on this. To look beautiful, we buy expensive products available in the markets.
There are so many things that hinder our beauty. One of the things that draws us from looking beautiful is the effect of unwanted hair coming on our body. Unwanted hair on our body, on our feet, on our hands, on our face, creates a hindrance in our beauty.
There are many women who have unwanted hair on their face. Either it is genetic, or some women have the problem of PCOD. Due to which hair comes on our skin. Due to this, women are very upset because if he goes out somewhere, he does not feel comfortable.
That’s why women go to the parlor and do waxing. But it is not possible for us to do this every time. Either many times women use razor. Due to this we have some side effects also. Razor is used, so you can take home remedies to remove unwanted hair from the face. You will not have any problem with this.
It is the dream of every woman that our skin should be clean, improved, soft, soft. For this we do not know what we do. For this, we are ready to spend money too. But we do not get much benefit from it. We go to beauty parlor to keep our skin good and spend money there. Chemical products available in the markets use them. spend money on them. But we don’t see any.
Unwanted hair on the face is such a problem that everyone is troubled by the problem. To get rid of this problem, today we will tell you in this article that what are the home remedies for removing unwanted hair (how to remove hair from face) which we can easily remove from our body and face at home too. Can remove unwanted hair
Home Remedies, Methods and Remedies to Remove Unwanted Hair | Unwanted Hair Removal Gharelu Nuskhe In Hindi
There are many such things by which we can remove unwanted hair from our face and body. But today we will tell you here home remedies to remove unwanted hair | Home remedies to remove facial hair |
1. How To Remove Facial Hair With Besan
So listen there is gram flour which has a facial mask, due to which our skin gets many such benefits. If you use face wash, then you will get many benefits if you use gram flour instead of face wash to get your beautiful face nearby.
- Using gram flour on the face helps to remove tanning from your face.
- Helps to remove black heads and white heads.
- Gram flour is very beneficial for removing dark spots on the face.
- Use gram flour to remove pimples acne freckles on the face.
Gram flour to remove unwanted hair from the face – How to remove facial hair with gram flour:
- Take a bowl, you have to put a spoonful of gram flour powder in that bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- One spoon of curd has to be put.
- One spoon of lemon juice has to be added.
- Mix all these to make a thick paste.
- You have to leave this paste on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then after 15 minutes with lukewarm water, scrub with light hands and take it out, small hairs on your face will easily come out.
2. How To Remove Unwanted Hair With Aloe Vera
Aloe vera means it is very beneficial for the skin for us. It has many benefits for our skin . Aloe vera is also used to remove unwanted hair from the face or body.
How to remove unwanted hair with aloe vera
- Take a bowl
- Take a spoonful of gram flour powder in that bowl.
- Put two to three spoons of aloe vera gel in it (you can take fresh aloe vera gel or you can take aloe vera gel available in the market ).
- He has to mix a spoonful of castor oil or mustard oil.
- Mix all these things well and apply on unwanted hair on our face or body.
- Let it remain like this for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, you can remove it by scrubbing it with light hands.
3. How To Remove Unwanted Hair With Salt
Salt works to exfoliate our face. With this , it helps to remove the unwanted hair, acne scars on our face. This exfoliates your face.
how to remove unwanted hair with salt
- Fill 1/4 bowl with water.
- Put two spoons of toothpaste in it.
- Then put two spoons of salt in it.
- Mix all these and apply it on your face or body where there is unwanted hair.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 5 to 10 minutes.
- It should be used till the unwanted hair is removed from your body.
- If you use it everyday, then you will start seeing its effect in 15 days.
4. How To Remove Unwanted Hair With Rose WateR
how to remove unwanted hair with rose water
- Take half a teaspoon of alum powder.
- Put 2-3 spoons of rose water in it.
- Apply this paste on unwanted forces on your body.
- Use it 3-4 days a week to see its effect
5. Colgate Hair Removal Method
Colgate is very beneficial in removing unwanted hair from our body, how to use Colgate to remove unwanted facial hair.
home remedies to remove unwanted facial hair
- First take a bowl.
- Take some lukewarm water in it.
- Then put a spoonful of white toothpaste in it.
- Add a spoonful of baking soda.
- Mix all these things well.
- Then apply it on unwanted hair.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
6. Sugar and Lemon to Remove Unwanted Hair
If you want to do parlor-like waxing at home, you can easily remove unwanted hair using sugar, lemon and water.
how to remove hair from face
- Take two spoons of sugar.
- Take two spoons of lemon juice.
- Put 5-6 spoons of water in it and heat it.
- After it cools down, apply it on the unwanted hair on your face.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove it lightly by scrubbing or with a cotton cloth
7. Turmeric method to remove unwanted hair from the face.
Do you know how beneficial turmeric is for our health? Similarly, turmeric is equally beneficial for our face. Turmeric brings a glow on our face. It helps in removing the spots on our face, pimples. Similarly, applying turmeric on the face reduces the growth of unwanted hair on our face.
- Take a spoonful of turmeric.
- Put a spoonful of gram flour in it.
- Then add a spoonful of lemon juice and tomato juice to it.
- Mix all these well and apply it on your face after leaving a day.
- Leave it like this for 15:20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water
8. Banana and Oats to Remove Unwanted Hair
Banana helps to make our face clean, soft and soft and it helps in removing unwanted hair from our face. If you have dry skin then this remedy will be of great benefit to you.
- Take a banana and mash it well.
- Add two spoons of oats paste to it.
- Leave that paste on the face for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use it two-three times a week to see the good effect.
9. Egg Mask to Remove Unwanted Facial Hair
- Take an egg and take out its white part.
- Mix one spoon of sugar and one spoon of corn flour in it.
- Mix this post well.
- Leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The white part of the egg hatches quickly.
- After 15 minutes, remove the paste on the face with light hands.
- Use it twice a week.
10. How To Eliminate Unwanted Hair Forever
Masoor dal contains ingredients that help in improving the complexion of our face. Along with that, it helps in removing unwanted hair from our face.
- Take 2 spoons of masoor dal.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Add a spoonful of curd.
- Mix this paste well.
- Then leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After a while, wash your face thoroughly.
- Masoor dal reduces the growth of unwanted hair growing on our face.
Reasons for hair growth on the face – Reasons for growing unwanted hair
- The imbalance of hormones present in our body.
- Taking different dosages of medicines for different diseases.
- Menstruation not coming on time.